APPRECIATIONS!!!

 

From the dept of my heart, I sincerely wish to appreciate everyone who stood by me and my family during our grieving time, it's very uncommon to see people around you especially during your lowest time of your life.


Words failed me to describe how privilege I am to see people who ordinarily wouldn't want to associate with me but with my greatest surprised they were all with me right from the day my dad joined his Ancestors. This is to me what I could have even ask for.


I wish to specially thank my Leader and Chairman, Honourable Newman Ugiagbe, the Executive Chairman of Orhionmwon Local Government Council for the immense and unmeasurable benevolent act of kindness. The entire Idemudia family are indebted to your uncommon act of kindness. To our First Lady and Mother, Honourable Mrs. Tina Ugiagbe, you're indeed a mother with a golden heart, you stood by me and ensured everything went smoothly; may God continue to bless you.


To my distinguished Honourable; Bright Aitenguoba Iyamu the member representing the good people of Orhionmwon South, you're indeed a Rep with a positive different, the family of Idemudia appreciate you. My special thank also goes to Deacon Festus Osaigbovo, Prince Stanley Iduoze, Dr. Nosakhare Aladeselu and Elder Ben Oghumu, I acknowledged your commitment in ensuring we give our father a befitting burial, we thank you so much.


To my distinguished colleagues, I appreciate your love and care. To our humble and caring Head of Local Administration (HOLGA) and the entire staff of Orhionmwon Local Government Council, may God continue to bless you all. We appreciate your presence and contributions to the successful funeral of our beloved Father.


My colleagues, you guys are indeed a reliable confidants. You guys taught me a life lesson of the need to have trust and confidence in a fellow Compatriots, we the family of Idemudia appreciate you all.


Orhionmwon Women to the world!!! I cannot quantify how much i appreciate you all, you all stand in as political allies and sisters: Wayawese kakabo. Same appreciative attribute goes to our patron Hon. Pst. Monday Igbinigie.


I appreciate the Secretary to Orhionmwon Local Government Council, Barr. Charles AIDEYAN, special Adviser, Comrade Deacon Jonathan Okunbor and all the Chairman's Aides. Not left out, my ever lovely and able Supervisors, you guys are indeed a reliable brothers.


To the most high, God the Creator of heaven and earth; we the family of Idemudia appreciates your goodness and mercy. The success of the entire process can also be ascribe to your name. We'll worship and adore you forever!!!


I love and appreciate you all!!!


*Hon. Elizabeth Ehimwenma*

_Honourable Councilor representing the good people of Urhonigbe North_

Comments