2023: My Agricultural Plan for Orhionmwon South, Comrade Bright Iyamu unveils

 ppreciates Gov. Obaseki and Edo Deputy Speaker, Asoro on Road Accessibility, promises to sustain Developmental in Constituency

Orhionmwon Local government has always been referred to as a large and empty zone due to it landmass. However, as a young man with a great visionary mind, all I see in the landmass of Orhionmwon is nothing but opportunity for  economic growth and development.

Agriculture being the major factor and backbone of every economy with a great significant role in the well-being of the people in the societal. God Almighty has designed and gifted Orhionmwon with a great agricultural potential, to not just feed itself but also feed the entire  state and beyond. 

The good people of Orhionmwon South Constituency are great farmers with the readiness to migrant into commercial farming when the needed support is available to them, I will give a great priority to this very factor in the formulation of my policies.

Agricultural sector remain the only area in every economy with the capacity to completely employ everyone in the society conveniently, as food production for humans and animals, raw materials for industries including the medical world, remain a thing of endless demand.

I will encourage the participation of my People into a viable and well established Agricultural co-operative body, (which I believe few are already part of). That will guide them on world class farming method introduce more crops farming and  get access to supply, including marketability, that are otherwise beyond their reach.

We are not oblivious of the challenges the farmers in Orhionmwon South constituency are facing, challenges which  majorly centered on accessible road.

In this vein, I want to sincerely appreciate the amiable governor of Edo State His Excellency, Gov. Godwin Obaseki for the ongoing construction of Benin Abraka Road, and also the Deputy Speaker of the Seventh Edo State House Of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Roland Asoro who's currently representing the good people of Orhionmwon South Constituency for being  able to attract  constructed tarred Roads to the constituency. Sincerely,  this No lawmaker has ever done in the Constituency.

I am ready to embark on parliamentary task which sought to ignite development to better our people. 

 I Believe and I know with my knowledge and understanding on legislative business I will be the next lawmaker to break records, and I will act proactively to influence more tarred Roads into the area to completely put to rest the problem of Agro- transportation.

With reference to the report from my team of enquiry on  tools  currently been used by farmers in orhionmwon we discovered over 90% of orhionmwon farmers still use the old equipment and old method in  their farming system with this report, I have decided to train a

  reasonable number of orhionmwon farmers on Modern system of agriculture outside this state who will upon return train more farmers in the LGA. 

In solving the problem of equipment I have decided to personally supply these equipment to these farmers as a way to boost the agricultural output in my constituency. .

With this agricultural revolutionary plan in Orhionwon, distress rural  urban migration will be completely discouraged, and Orhionmwon been a rural settings agriculture alone can make it a small heaven with youth empowerment, enough finance in their possession.

We also know that finance has remain another factor disturbing agriculture, my office will assist farmers to access agricultural loan and grant from the government and other relevant institutions.

I know the issue of fulani herdsmen maybe running through your minds at the moment, however I intentional choose not to talk about it here as method to adopt will be unveiled in my "security plan for Orhionmwon" Which may be my next area.

As a young man who have experienced life in rural and urban settlement, who have  also travelled across many countries of the world,  the knowledge of the different societal settings  especially that of the western part I have acquired, will be imported into Orhionmwon south...

As I set to execute these plans among others, the only way to secure  the developmental strides my Agricultural plan is  ushering into Orhionmwon south constituency, is for every   Sons and Daughters of orhionmwon to thrown their strengths behind this idealogy of greatness which I am ready to initiate..

God bless the good people of orhionmwon south constituency...


Comments

Post a Comment